We all need a little help sometimes and there’s nothing wrong with investing in some gadgets that help improve our mental and physical well-being. These unique inventions range from purpose and function but they all help you improve your mood and overall well-being. The benefits of some have been known for hundreds of years, others are brand new off the assembly line, but before they release another ten, please allow us to present the top five feel-good products that are good for your body and soul.
1. Himalayan salt lamp. – According to what seems to be the topic de jour on all media outlets nowadays, our bodies are under attack from positive ions. Basically a lot of technology has been scientifically proven to be bad for your general well being. Things like mobile phones, TVs and laptops and to combat this constant attack all you need is a little bit of salt. Himalayan Salt Lamps are designed to release negative ions which counter act the harmful positive ions that are constantly assaulting our bodies and if you’re not convinced by that, they also have the added attraction of cleaning the air of pollution particles, drawing out excess moisture of damp rooms, and most of all, being gorgeous.
2. Sunrise alarm clock. – Sunlight is good for you and a really good way to wake up gradually and refreshed. This awesome little alarm clock promises to bring a little sunlight into your morning, no matter how early you have to start, and it is also recommended to target seasonal affective disorder or seasonal depression during the winter months. Some of the pricier models also feature white noise or other sleep sounds to help you fall asleep faster.
3. Bluetooth shower speaker. – Okay, this is mostly for fun, but you get the idea. Perfect for perking up your morning routine too!
4. RollingFWD. – RollingFWD is a high tech massaging foam roller from the states. It’s not here yet, but having smashed it’s $30k target by over 30% on Kickstarter, its arrival has been foretold. We all know there’s no better way to relax and unwind than a good massage and RollingFWD is destined to make the experience more efficient, fulfilling and a good deal more err… rollier. It’s also recommended for physical therapy for injuries or to aid the effects of your existing fitness routine.
5. Atom and Eve. – Hamai Tech is taking well being to a new level. This LA start up made headlines by announcing their intention to offer immortality to those who can afford their android surrogate bodies. Unsurprisingly their creation is still in the design stages, which means we probably still have time to force the company director to watch The Terminator movie franchise, so they can see just how risky this move might become. But you get the idea.
If you liked this article, you might like this article on 2016 top tech trends. Do you have any favourite products that are good for your body and soul?